- Tea and shortbread this afternoon. Christmas is now allowed to happen. #
- Office for Mac updates are bloody huge. I am genuinely curious why. #imageek #
- Merry Winter Solstice, everyone! And what oughta be Astronomical New Year's Eve! #
- I'm screaming on the inside, falling asleep on the outside. #
- Hey, if you're looking for fun stuff to listen to, Kesha's new Cannibal album is great! #owmybrain #
- I've worked behind cube walls for about 4 months and I'm ready to tear them down. I don't like the isolation and staring at a wall feeling. #
- I need to stop thinking because I get increasingly angry. #
- I just blogged about politics. What the hell is that about? http://www.fryside.com/blog/2010/12/21/to-hell-with-gerrymandering/ #
- I dig my wife. She didn't kill me after I made a funny tonight. Always a plus. #
- Say 'Doppleganger' with an English or Australian accent.
Go ahead, do it.
You sound like an idiot.
Still fun to do, though. #
- My mornings cannot keep starting like this. Unruly would be apt for today. #
- I'll just say I'm glad I'm out of here in 10 minutes. Yeah. #
- I go sleep now. If I don't wake up, good. #
- Britain did not have forks until 1611. #
- I'm completely hooked on Supersizers. Stuff like this always makes me ponder just what people of the future will think of us. #
- My wife looks REALLY good. #
- I just took a Mucinex pill. Not only was it only a shade smaller than a suppository, it had the distinct flavor of a toilet cleaning tablet. #
- We need to return to calling people 'asses'. Someone is simply an 'ass'. No more douches, no more assholes. Maybe still some fuckwits. #
- It's 9:30 in the morning, stop asking me what's for dinner. #
- My kingdom for the powers of the Force right now. #
- I'm eating soup! Happy day! #